My God Is Faithful! I KNOW that now!




The Lord is doing a new thing in our lives right now.  He's rebuilding us from the bottom up.  When we lost our daughter 2 years ago it was hard for me to pray, worship and believe a good deal of the Word I thought I had down packed.  My faith was weak and my trust in God even weaker.  How could the God of love that I served and worshiped all these years abandon me? Betray me. Forget me.  He's the God of miracles, healing and restoration.  He doesn't turn His back on the ones He loves.  Or does He?  For 2 years I wrestled these questions and feelings out with my God and He's been making me over bit by bit.  Uprooting lies disguised as truth.  Exposing long time unbelief hidden behind fear and a false idea of who my God, rather my Abba Father really is.

I thought I would never believe again.  Sing again. Trust again.  Be loved by Him again.  But He is faithful even when we are not.  My silence and lost faith didn't stop my God from pursuing me.  Wooing me.  Showing me His face.  Whispering hope and love into my darkness and despair.

Last week He showed us His glory.  In the midst of lies, slander and police reports He set the stage to show off and encourage us like never before.  My family was in trouble and he rescued us.  The enemy had a plan and the Lord demolished it.  At first it seemed like the enemy was going to win but we stood on our Fathers promises, fell to our knees and prayed.  But instead of things looking up--they got bad, real bad.  I'm talking someone is getting arrested and losing their children bad.  All because of lies, slander and deception.  So we cried and prayed and cried some more.  The Holy Spirit kept urging us to live by faith and not by sight.  To trust in The Word of God and not in our own feelings and limited understanding.  We kept asking Him, no begging Him, to show us His glory.  And let me tell you my friends, HE DID!  It was amazing because we didn't just win the battle but He answered all of our prayers down to the very last detail.  He not only showed up but He showed off.  Granting us the victory and sending our opponent off running with his tail between his legs. 

 He is FAITHFULL.  I KNOW that now!  Though we still go thru our ups and downs in our grief I can say with all certainty that my Abba hears me.  Abba sees me.  Abba is for me even when it hurts like hell.  He loves all of His daughters.  This post is dedicated to all of my sisters who have lost their way, their hope and/or their will to go on.  Your God, your Abba Father sees you and knows your struggle.  When you are lost He will find you.  When you are down low He will lift up your head.  And when you are broken He CAN and WILL put you back together again.  I know, because He is doing it for us right now.  Right now!

Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts